P4 Halter Top
Here's a kit of parts to convert the p4 T-shirt
into a halter top.
- Download the zip file 63KB.
- Unzip the pp2 and rsr files into any prop folder.
- Put the textures into Poser's texture folder.
- Put the obj file on the desktop.
- Open a new Poser file.
- Load the above Woman's T.
- Go to render / materials.
- Select the T Shirt figure and the shirt material.
- Load the trans' and bump textures ... Poser will convert trans'.gif to a bum file.
- All settings should look as above.
- Press OK.
- Open the appropriate props folder and load the band and tie props... these are smart props and will auto locate.
- Select the figure's chest and load the morph target ... adjust the dial to 1.0
Hopefully your render will look like the above.
When satisfied save the figure in the clothing-female library as Halter.
Open a new Poser file... load the P4 nude woman... load the Halter and conform.
Adjust woman's bust to fit inside clothes.
That's it !
You can now delete the obj file from the desktop - no longer required.
You may also delete the tie and band smart props (pp2 and rsr files).
If you find this item useful, please consider making a small donation of £1 or $1.50.
Thanks for your